About B.Sc Microbiology
Microbiology is the study of all living organisms that are too small to be visible with the naked eye. This includes bacteria, archaea, viruses, fungi, prions, protozoa and algae, collectively known as 'microbes'. These microbes play key roles in nutrient cycling, biodegradation/biodeterioration, climate change, food spoilage, the cause and control of disease, and biotechnology. Thanks to their versatility, microbes can be put to work in many ways: making life-saving drugs, the manufacture of biofuels, cleaning up pollution, and producing/processing food and drink.
Microbiology research has been, and continues to be, central to meeting many of the current global aspirations and challenges, such as maintaining food, water and energy security for a healthy population on a habitable earth.
B.Sc. Microbiology Eligibility
- 10+2 with Biology, Chemistry and Physics as the main subject with a minimum of 40 per cent.
B.Sc. Microbiology Subjects
- B.Sc Microbiology (Microbiology, Botany and Chemistry)
- B.Sc Microbiology (Microbiology , Zoology and Chemistry)
- Foundation Course.
The Course is especially meant for students for career in Microbiology.Candidates Who loves to fiddle with microbiology. and who like to have in depth study for all aspects of a microbiology. and chemistry, are the appropriate one's purse this course.
B.Sc. Microbiology Employment Areas
- Clinical research organizations
- Microbiological companies
- Scientific and technical consultancies
- Lecturer in Schools and colleges
- Research scientist
- Asst. lecturer in the colleges & Universities.
- Research Scholar in various Hospitals
SAM ADDITIONAL FEATURES: TRAINING PROGRAMMES, PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT, ENTREPRENEURSHIP SKILLS.
SALARY: Starting Salary-Rs. 20000-60000 with 1-2 experience salary up to Rs.90000 per month.